A humor news site with stories on celebrities and more. These stories are not to be taken serious in any way shape or form. All pictures on this page are NOT owned by myself unless noted. Most the bad Photoshop work you see here is done by me :)

Monday, September 10, 2007

Britney Bombs At The VMAs



This act was simply hilarious. She looked half asleep (or drugged out for that matter), all her moves looked of, and she was moving kinda sluggish. To top it all off, she pulled off one of the worst lip-syncing jobs I have ever seen. At this rate, I give Britney 2 years before she takes up her new job at a McDonalds drive-thru. Big comeback my ass.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lady needs some serious assistance.. i've seen better offerings at local amateur night... though having said that who the choreographer and the stylist should be shot.... she never had a chance...