A humor news site with stories on celebrities and more. These stories are not to be taken serious in any way shape or form. All pictures on this page are NOT owned by myself unless noted. Most the bad Photoshop work you see here is done by me :)

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Angelina As Skeletor?



Recently there has been a lot of talk about actress Angelina Jolie's skeleton-like figure. Rumors have been flying around Hollywood and fans have expressed their concerns about her health. Today the 32 year old actress released this statement.

"My dear friends and family, many of you have been worried about my recent weight loss. I however would like to tell you that I currently look the way I do because I have been trying for the role of Skeletor in the planned live-action He-Man film in 2009. While I am fully aware the role im going for is a male character, I have gotten inside knowledge from a good source that they were going to change the part to a female. Why Skeletor many of you may be wondering? Well as some of my fans may know, I have been a big fan of He-Man, and She-Ra since I was a little girl. Skeletor was always my favorite of the bunch. His blue skin and bony face are just so cool. I hope this letter puts to rest any of the rumors that have been said about my weight loss. Once I find out if I have the role or not, I will release another statement as to when i'll buff back up to my Tomb Raider days. Thank you very much. I love you all

Angelina "


While im not too sure she's the right one for the role. I do admire her determination.


What are your thoughts?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's just great that she's so determined to live up to the role. She's such a great person, she can do anything! I hear she's going to try out for the part of Bilbo in The Hobbit next.

Anonymous said...

She is going to look good either way frankly. We broke up a while before she met Brad...yea right...later...R/T

Anonymous said...

I am so tired of her already.

Unknown said...

she could appear as a coat hanger, i'd still queue to watch the movie and buy the DVD... those lips......

Anonymous said...

I never liked Jolie. She's overrated. She's not even cute. Mostly girls tell me that, not guys. And I can see why with that manly square (Skeletor) chin.