A humor news site with stories on celebrities and more. These stories are not to be taken serious in any way shape or form. All pictures on this page are NOT owned by myself unless noted. Most the bad Photoshop work you see here is done by me :)

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Classic 80s Megatron Sues Over Movie Portrayal

Megatron then


Megatron now

Today Decepticon leader Megatron announced that he has hired a lawyer and intends to pursue legal action against Transformers film director Michael Bay, Steven Spielberg, and several unnamed others for his portrayal in the film. In a recent letter to the press, Megatron said...

"Just look at what they did to me in that film. Im supposed to be a bad-ass gun, but those retardicons turned me into some stupid futuristic space plane. I don't even resemble the evil mofo I was in the cartoon. I look like something out of the friggen Guyver. Seriously now, look at the face they gave me. It looks like that Autobot Arcee's robotic pussy. How is anybody going to take me serious now? This is even worse then when the toy companies made my trigger look like a dick on the first toy of me. I'll never find work again because of this. I mean the least they could have done was make me a tank like in the G2 series.

Im not the only one pissed over this. Poor Frenzy refuses to even come out of Soundwave anymore. Mr Bay seems to think it was cool making him look like a robotic chicken that shoots CDs. Its really a shame.

Its painfully clear to me that legal action must be taken now before work begins on the sequel. Rumor has it that Soundwave is set to make an appearance, so if nothings done now, their likely to turn him into Huffy bike or some shit. The line has to be drawn here."


We will report more on this story as info becomes available.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue em good because this is the sue happy 00's anyway

DaMan said...

Nice to see OG Megatron not taking this sitting down.

nextlevelmp said...

LMFAO! his face looks like arcee's pussy!? oh my god! (trying to get up off the floor) LOL! BWAHAAAAAA!(still trying to get up off the floor) AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! still LMFAO! (ok, I just cant seem to pull myself off the floor). GO Galvatron! urrr ummm Megatron! Poor bastard. He's destined to be jobless now...

HELLO PUKI !!! said...

I also watched this movie!