A humor news site with stories on celebrities and more. These stories are not to be taken serious in any way shape or form. All pictures on this page are NOT owned by myself unless noted. Most the bad Photoshop work you see here is done by me :)

Monday, July 30, 2007

Victoria & David Beckham Doing What In Public?


Im not too sure what to make of this pic I just found on Yahoo, so i'll leave it to the reader to decide. Damn, old Posh Spice seems to look creepier everytime I see her. Look at those arms. Something about em just don't seem right.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like a muscle cramp to me, that's if she's got any muscle left...

HELLO PUKI !!! said...

ha,ha, I like your pictures.Especially Paris Hilton's. What kind of movie do you like? horror?

Phantasystar said...

Ha elderly, have you seen the photoshopped leg pics of her that someone else did? Scary stuff indeed.

Thanks, I can't take credit for em though. Cept maybe the She Hulk one that I made green. Also, im more of a comedy guy myself.

Unknown said...

no but i'm looking...(searches google images for "victoria skeletor.."