A humor news site with stories on celebrities and more. These stories are not to be taken serious in any way shape or form. All pictures on this page are NOT owned by myself unless noted. Most the bad Photoshop work you see here is done by me :)

Monday, August 6, 2007

Jamie Pressly Fun


Now i've seen pics of Jamie Pressly before and she's not a bad looking girl. Not great looking, but not bad either. I stumbled on this pic last night and was kinda shocked. If you have to ask why, then please punch yourself in the head a few times. I was gonna photoshop this one for some extra fun, but then decided against it since nothing I could possibly do would make this pic funnier, or more disgusting. Excuse me while I go throw up now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i've told her about stripes before.. she never listens... unfortunate style choice...

..oops spoke out of turn again.. (punishes himself severly.... with chocolate fudge cake and capucino....)