A humor news site with stories on celebrities and more. These stories are not to be taken serious in any way shape or form. All pictures on this page are NOT owned by myself unless noted. Most the bad Photoshop work you see here is done by me :)

Friday, August 3, 2007

Pam Anderson News

Pamela walks down the beach. Is it me, or does it look like her boob has been deflated some? Hmm, Maybe Tommy popped it while beating her.


Pam sits on the beach with her ex husband Tommy Lee

Remember Pamela Anderson? Yeah, most of you are probably saying who cares, she's yesterdays news. Well Pamela Anderson announced today that she is writing a new book. She was quiet on the details, but did offer a small sample.

"Over the years people would ask me why I stood with Tommy after he used to beat me. Well the truth be told, he said he loved me. I truly believed him and felt that I could change him so he wouldn't hit me so much. Boy was I wrong."

That was all that was give from the upcoming book. Your opinions?

2 comments:

Prem said...

hey... was jus blog hopping...

All i can say... U GO PAMELA ANDERSON!!!...


hehe... no comment...

Unknown said...

I heard the sound of leaking gas... so the first picture explains the sound.. writing a book is she? well judging from tommy's skin colour she won't ever run short of ink.. he's a completly different colour.. dark blue smurf!! nothing explains her attraction to this guy after the beatings, but then women like complete bas**%%%