A humor news site with stories on celebrities and more. These stories are not to be taken serious in any way shape or form. All pictures on this page are NOT owned by myself unless noted. Most the bad Photoshop work you see here is done by me :)

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Jessica Alba Takes A Leak On Walmart Floor


Jessica Alba was recently caught peeing on a floor in Walmart near the cleaning supplies. When stopped by security, she denied it was her. However, after slipping security a few $100 bills, she was released.

While this story may be rather disgusting, it does have a bright side to it. Mr Jorge Lopez was working as a janitor at he Walmart cleaned up the urine and put it in his empty coffee thermos. He later soled the urine on EBay and became $500 richer. When asked to comment on his find, he replied "This money make me much richer. I now send my money back to Mexico to give to my brother Juan and his family. With it he will finally have enough money to pay someone to help them over the border. Thank you Miss Alba for peeing on my floor."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

tut! and not even close to the toilet tissue aisle....

K A said...

lol i wonder what they do with the pee water ....

Anonymous said...

People should read this.