A humor news site with stories on celebrities and more. These stories are not to be taken serious in any way shape or form. All pictures on this page are NOT owned by myself unless noted. Most the bad Photoshop work you see here is done by me :)

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Kim Kardashian Has Dog Trouble

In all honesty, I still have no clue why this girl is famous. If anyone can tell me, please do.

The dog seems to like her though

Not sure who the bug eyed friend is. Then again, does it matter?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's famous because she's HOT. I think a designer and has a sex tape with Brandy's singing brother Ray J.

Phantasystar said...

Yeah, but theres a lot of girls out there who are hot but not famous. Ah well, the media tells me I should be interested in her, so I am.

Unknown said...

the bug eyed girl, her Opthalmist needs to be struck off.... (moves dog aside...)

K A said...

LOL ... the bug eyed girl freaked me out for a moment

Phantasystar said...

Her eyes were creepy enough as is before the free transform toll worked its magic :)