A humor news site with stories on celebrities and more. These stories are not to be taken serious in any way shape or form. All pictures on this page are NOT owned by myself unless noted. Most the bad Photoshop work you see here is done by me :)

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Keira Knightley's Weight Loss Out Of Control?


It seems actress Keira Knightley is one of the many Hollywood stars to adopt the skeleton look. She joins fellow celebrity skeletons such as Angelina Jolie, Jenna Jameson, and Amy Winehouse.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh dear.. and i was so taken by her.... fear not size -3 rescue team to the rescue... (grabs chocolate fudge cake, heads to keiras house)

Anonymous said...

Wow. That Photograph was clearly photoshopped go the theskinnywebsite.com to view the accurate one.

Phantasystar said...

Anonymous, did you actually read the top of my blog? Where am I trying to hide that I photoshopped most these pics? No place at all. And yup, the skinny site has the pic im sure. Heck, that may have been where I found it. I don't recall. Rian who runs that site is a good friend of mines and has pointed me out to a few good places to get pics.