A humor news site with stories on celebrities and more. These stories are not to be taken serious in any way shape or form. All pictures on this page are NOT owned by myself unless noted. Most the bad Photoshop work you see here is done by me :)

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Kylie Minogue Steps In Dog Doo Doo While Filming Doctor Who Episode

Miss Minogue seconds before the event


Last week singer/acttress Kylie Minogue steped in a pile of dog crap while preparing to shoot a scene in an upcoming Doctor Who episode. When asked for comment, she told the press that someone really should have cleaned that up. It could have been really dangerous. Someone could have slipped on it and cracked their head on the steps. Luckily I just got it on my boot. It stunk really bad too. I had to throw my boots away and have them get me a new pair before I could finish filming.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

ewwwww! i can smell it from here... thankfully she made up for it with the second pick....

Phantasystar said...

Yes, the second pic is quite nice :)